Just another site

Collingwood Children’s Farm

On Friday 12th August we went to Collingwood Children’s  Farm. First we rode on a bus for one hour then we ate our YUMMY play lunch. Next we Tom the farmer and he took us to feed the hens and chickens. After that we brushed the cow and felt how warm the milk from a cow is. Later we went stinky compost yard and fed the pigs they were dirty. Then we saw the worm farm. Next we fed the horses and ponies. Next we fed the sheep there was so much poop in the paddock. After that we fed the goats they were soft. Later on we went to the bee centre. I saw a queen bee or maybe it was a wasp. Six people were allowed. Finally it was lunch time I was starving I ate a wrap it was delicious. While we were eating Miss Hannett went to steal a sheep or as she says it borrow it. Anyway after we went to the vegie garden and saw vegie plants. Next we jumped on the bus and back to school and played on the playground and finally we went home.

Collingwood Farm

On Friday 12th August we went to Collingwood Farm. First we went to the bus I sat next to Nancy. Next we arrived we had our playlunch.Then we met farmer Tom and fed the hens and chickens.After that we brushed the cow and we went to the compost yard.Later we fed the pigs. We saw a worm farm and fed the ponies and then we had our lunch. Finally we went back to school.I had a great time!

By Kittina

10 f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12

by posted under Uncategorized | 7 Comments »    

1. August 26th, 2016 at 7:45 am      Reply kiera14 Says:

Dear Miss Hannett my favourite part of Collingwood Children’s Farm was when we went to feed the goats and cuddle them and thanks for putting my recount up from Kiera

2. August 27th, 2016 at 7:27 am      Reply Ashley Sabino Says:

Hello Miss Hannett,

What I liked the most in the Collingwood Children’s Farm was feeding the ponies, sheep and goats and giving them a pat and a hug. It was lots of fun.

From: Ashley

3. October 8th, 2016 at 5:30 am      Reply Jasmine and Bella Says:

Hi Miss Hannett,
    I had the time EVER when I went to the farm with you even though it was not with my own class. I hope you had a great time cause I did!
    My favourite part was seeing the horses.What was yours?

From Isabella

4. October 10th, 2016 at 9:31 am      Reply Anh Tai Says:

Dear 1/2HU,
    I hope you had a great trip

5. November 15th, 2016 at 6:59 am      Reply Hugo Says:

Hi Miss Hannett

I liked the best of Collingwood Children’s farm patting the goat and feeding the ponies and I had the BEST DAY EVER!!!

from Hugo

6. November 15th, 2016 at 9:43 am      Reply Sydnee Dinh Says:

Hi Miss Hannett,
    The farm was awesome! I really enjoyed it when we got to brush the cow.

7. November 15th, 2016 at 10:19 am      Reply Melissa Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    My favourite part of the farm excursion was going to the vegetable patch because Miss Hannett found it and because some of the things I’ve never seen before.