Just another site

What a busy term it has been for Year 1 /2 HM. We commenced our unit of inquiry with water experiments, rotating throughout the year 1 /2 classrooms.

In week four, we had a special friendship paraliturgy with our buddy grade 3 /4 NB. In religion we learnt about God’s creation. We created some beautiful posters of each day.

In maths some of the topics were subtraction and addition, money and graphing activities.

Check out all of the photos which show our learning for the term. We have had so much fun!!

creation creation2 creation3 creation4 creation5 creation6 creation7 food dye blowing through a straw masks plurals- houses plurals plurals-dogs plurals-girafees raining raining2 shop subtraction subtraction2 tissue paper tissue paper2 water uses water uses2 water uses3 water uses4 water

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
by posted under Uncategorized | 12 Comments »
12 Comments to

1. June 21st, 2016 at 3:54 am      Reply Karina Hannett Says:

I loved term two!
    From Miss Hannett

2. June 21st, 2016 at 3:59 am      Reply Carly Says:

In term 2 I learnt about African masks.They are to scare animals.
    My favourite activity was art.I liked it because we made lots of different types of art, such as painting and making people.

By Carly 1/2HM

3. June 21st, 2016 at 4:01 am      Reply Kiera Says:

In term two i learnt about data. In the topic of data we practiced using tally marks.

My favourite activity was doing the food dye art work because we mixed colours.from kiera

4. June 21st, 2016 at 4:06 am      Reply Melissa Says:

In term 2 i learnt about Subtraction.
    Subtraction means takeaway sums.
    My favourite activity was Reading groups.
    I liked Reading groups because we do plays.

5. June 21st, 2016 at 4:06 am      Reply Tayah Says:

In term 2 I learnt about Verbs. They are doing words , like running or skipping.

My favourite activity was reading groups.I liked it because of the Robin Hood play.
    From Tayah

6. June 21st, 2016 at 4:08 am      Reply Frazer Says:

Interm 2 I learnt about nouns. A noun is a name.

My favourite activity was leggo.

I liked it because I played a game. Frazer 12 hm

7. June 21st, 2016 at 4:10 am      Reply Alan Says:

In term 2 i learnt about how the water cycle works.

My favourite activity was the writers kit because I got to play with Jimmy .
    by Alan

8. June 21st, 2016 at 4:12 am      Reply lilly Says:

In term 2 I learnt about verbs. They are doing words.

My favourite activity was art. I like it because I got to make thing.

by Lilly

9. June 21st, 2016 at 4:14 am      Reply sydnee Says:

in term 2 I learnt about ewaporation. it the sun heats up the water.I liked it bacause it makes the water.from Sydnee

10. June 21st, 2016 at 4:15 am      Reply Tri Says:

In Term 2 I learnt about nouns. they names.
    My favorite activity was reading groups.
    I liked it because I got to do a play called Robin Hood.

11. June 21st, 2016 at 4:18 am      Reply Jolina Says:

I learnt about
    the water cycle. It was fun from Jolina

12. June 21st, 2016 at 4:26 am      Reply nancy Says:

in term 2 i learnt about money. the gold coins are dollars and the
    silver coins are cents.

my favourite activity was having Kuta and Semy to play at school.

Email will not be published

Website example