khannett

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

TOY TECHNOLOGY DAY!!

November17

On Wednesday 10th November, 1 /2 HU had a Technology Day. First we all planned the toy we were going to create. We listed the materials we would need. We created buses, rockets, cars, trucks, tenpin bowling games and lots more! Have a look at the finished toys.

tech1 tech2 tech3 tech4 tech5 tech6 tech8 tech9 tech10 tech11

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
by posted under Uncategorized | 11 Comments »
11 Comments to

“TOY TECHNOLOGY DAY!!”

1. November 17th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply May Vu Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    Kuta is so cute.
    I was a little bit upset when I heard that Kuta didn’t win the Competition.I hope that next time if there is another competition Kuta will win.I hope we can persuade Mr. Hodgson for a swimming pool at St. Josephs.
    from May

2. November 18th, 2015 at 5:06 am      Reply Arena Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,

I had so much fun making the technology toys I made a bus
    I love my toy. I was about to do a pink car like your car but
    I did bus.

From Arena.

3. November 18th, 2015 at 5:16 am      Reply Cathy Says:

Dear miss Hannett,
    I love our TOY TECHNOLYGY DAY!!!!!!
    It was so much fun
    From Cathy

4. November 18th, 2015 at 5:53 am      Reply Sharlene Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    I love all the toys we made. My toy was in lots of photos. I did not James’s toy in all the photos. Where was it?

Love Sharlene

5. November 18th, 2015 at 6:21 am      Reply Giovanni Says:

Dear miss hannett,
    It was hard building my own Ferris wheel and I’m finally happy building my Ferris wheel.

6. November 18th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply anley Says:

Dear Miss Hannet,
    I loved our Technology Day.
    From,Anley.

7. November 18th, 2015 at 8:39 am      Reply billy le Says:

dear miss hannett,
    I liked everyones toy. my toy did brake

8. November 18th, 2015 at 10:25 am      Reply Thinh Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    I saw my picture with the other toys! And the other toys look awesome and Kuta and Semy is so cute.

From Thinh

9. November 18th, 2015 at 10:52 am      Reply Minh Tam Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    I really enjoy making the toys on Wednesday. My favorite part was when I made the airplane wings because it was the most challenging part. I hope we get to do this again.
    From Minh-Tam

10. June 6th, 2016 at 7:12 am      Reply DizzyDylan Says:

Dear Miss Hannett,
    Some of these are pretty great like the soccer game who made it?
    From, Dylan 3/4m

11. June 21st, 2016 at 4:23 am      Reply amelia Says:

ln teRM 2 I learnt ABOUT painting it is fun my fauorrite
    from Amelia

Email will not be published

Website example